I know that these have been short. So I’ll try to make this one a bit longer. And as always, I hope you enjoy!!!!
(30) Jesus said, “Where there are 3 deities, they’re divine. Where there are 2 or 1, I’m with that one.” (31) Jesus says, “A prophet is not acceptable in the prophet’s won town; a doctor doesn’t heal those who know the doctor.” (32) Jesus says, A city built upon a high hill & fortified cannot fall, not can it be hidden.” (33) Jesus said, “What you’ll hear in your ear, in the other ear proclaim from your rooftops. For no one lights a lamp & puts it under a basket, nor does one put it in a hidden place. (Reminds me of the song This Little Light of Mine) Rather, one puts it on a stand so that all who come & go will see its light.”
(34) Jesus said, “If a blind person leads a blind person, both of them will fall into a hole.” (35) Jesus says, “You cannot enter the house of the strong & take it by force without tying the person’s hands. Then you can loot the person’s house.” (36) Jesus said, “Don’t worry. From morning to evening & from evening to morning, about what you wear.”
(37) His disciples said, “When will you appear to us & when shall we see you?” Jesus said to them, “When you strip without being ashamed & you take your clothes & put them under your feet like little children & trample them, you will see the child of the living one & you’ll not be afraid.”
(38) Jesus said, “Often you’ve desired to hear these sayings that I’m speaking to you, & you’ve no one else from whom to hear them. There will be days when you seek me & will not find me.” (39) Jesus said, “The Pharisees & the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge & have hidden them. They’ve not entered, nor have they allowed those who want to do so. As for you, be shrewd as snakes & as innocent as doves.”
(40) Jesus said, “A grapevine has been planted away from the father. Since it’s not strong, it’ll be pulled up by its roots & will perish.” (41) Jesus said, “Whoever has something in hand will be given more, & whoever has nothing will be deprived of even the little that person has.” (42) Jesus said, “Be passersby.”
(43) His disciples said to him, “Who are you to say these things to us?” “You don’t know who I am from what I say to you. Rather, you’ve become like the Jewish people (But weren’t Jesus & his disciples Jewish?), for they love the tree but hate its fruit, or they love the fruit but hate the tree.” (44) Jesus said, “Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, & whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, eihter on earth or in heaven.”
(44) Jesus said, “Grapes aren’t harvested from thorn-bushes, nor are figs gathered from thistles, for they yiel no fruit. A good person brings forth good from the storehouse; a bad person brings forth evil things from the corrupt storehouse in the heart & says evil things. For from the abundance of the heart this person brings forth evil things.”